Tuesday, July 2, 2013

#HappyMoments A 30-Day Challenge, Day 20

Today was a writing day for me - the first I've had in weeks.  But before I could ship the kids off to my parents, the kids decided to be extra rowdy and silly.  They were loud and silly at breakfast and downright out of control when they got dressed.  I'll just say that underwear don't make the best hat and leave it at that.  And as much as I tried to be stern and responsible, I just laughed and laughed with them.  Their silliness and laughter was contagious (except no underwear hat for me) and it resonated with me all day.  I longed for them to be home and I was not as productive in my writing as I should have been.  Maybe a thinking cap next time will help...


Available for purchase from baronbobs.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment