Monday, July 1, 2013

#HappyMoments A 30-Day Challenge, Day 19

I left the house twice today - this morning to run around the block 2 times and this evening to go to yoga.  So, I was home between 6:30am and 7:00pm and I was not motivated to blog.  at.  all.  The kids and I were busy having fun - eating breakfast, playing Monopoly Jr, watching a movie on my laptop while cuddling in bed, having lunch, individual book time, reading and acting our Where the Wild Things Are, playing BrainQuest, juicing the leftover fruit from last week, and having free playtime while I cooked.  We were happy and cheerful when RJ came home (even me considering I washed dishes, dishes, and more dishes).  I think looking for the positive in each day and appreciating the small things has left me unmotivated to write about it with the same enthusiasm I had less than three short weeks ago.  For years I have told myself that I had no reason to be depressed and instead should be happy, and something has clicked in my brain that I find enjoyment and happiness in the things I previously did but felt meh about.  I agreed to a 30-day challenge, and I will follow-thru, but I'm finding personal progress which makes me happiest of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment